The primary objective of this programme is to:
1. Strengthen skills of communication to remain prepared for disaster.
2. Facilitate the students to perform the analysis of risk evaluation and vulnerability.
3. Build awareness related to the situations of response to the emergence of active disasters.
4. Impart extensive skills and knowledge to the students on the areas like mobility, relief, mitigation and restoration.
5. Provide tools to the learners for dealing with the requirements of medical needs during an emergency.
IGNOU PGDDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management) is available in 310 study centers.
Click on the courses to access more information, study materials, previous years question papers, solved assignments, etc.