The Certificate in Business Skills was established collectively by the COL( Commonwealth of Learning ) and RGF ( Rajiv Gandhi Foundation ). The aim of CBS is to provide children of streets with the skills of business to evolve various agencies as well as NGO's.
It gives more priority to self-employment, as this programme is vocational.
Different aspects of this programme are:
1. Inventive multi-intermediates are used for teaching.
2. Freedom of learning skills of a computer for students.
3. Attending regular classes is not mandatory.
4. Students can complete their course from the place where they are comfortable in.
5. Teleconferencing is used for interaction with the best professionals.
CBS is available in 111 study centers.
Click on the courses to access more information, study materials, previous years question papers, solved assignments, etc.